Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lightsaber Cane Jamie Snell

Wow, that looks like a comfortable grip!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    Wow, that looks like a comfortable grip!
    Pretty slick, huh? I figured if I had to use a cane, I wanted one that served as a fashion accessory as well. I just wish I had splurged on real silver instead being stingy and going for German silver, which requires constant polishing.

I'd love to make a lightsaber cane that is 1) comfortable to use, 2) can pass for an interesting but tasteful cane when turned off, yet 3) actually look like a lightsaber when turned on.

Maybe after I've finished the dozen or so projects I have on my plate now, I'll make that my next project.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Thank you! I love my cane, but it wont light up now. I have opened it up, changed the batteries, check the wiring, etc, but it wont light.
    I dont need it really anymore, but its awesome to say I own one. I had a replacement hip surgery done last year (April '10) and did need to use
    a cane last summer. I am a LFL Star Wars artist, and why not have an awesome custom cane.