Thread: Blade Supplies

Question Blade Supplies

Ignore THIS!
    Last edited by AEwizard; 06-13-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: I figured it out.
    Cram-fu is key to any saber project.....

Quote Originally Posted by AEwizard View Post
    What blade supplies do i need to make one. I dont want to buy a complete one.

Well, it really depends on what you want. IMHO, if it's mainly for dueling, go for a thick wall, if it's for display and brightness, a thin. Then inside you have several options. If you look for a full even color all over the blade, then maybe you'll need a diffuser, if you like the central core thing, then put in a double or quad wrap film over a poly-p transparent film. You'll need a mirror and a tip to finish your blade and that's all.
    Nevertheless, I think it'd be better to read all the awesome tutorials and usefull comparisons pics on this forum, there are very skillfull people here, so the best advice I can give is learn from them and make your own opinion..

Peace

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

When you tell someone to IGNORE THIS you know that meant to pay close attention to this right. LOL That is like having a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" You know someone is gonna push it. lol

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Default :-)

I know. Everyone is going to push the big red button.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyen Skytracker View Post
    When you tell someone to IGNORE THIS you know that meant to pay close attention to this right. LOL That is like having a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" You know someone is gonna push it. lol
    Actually, I was writing a reply (and doing other things at the same moment, but started way before 11.09PM) and when I finished it, just pouuuf, the post desappears and instead there was the "don't pay attention" post. Besides, how could I have answered something about blade parts if the post would just have been "ignore this" ??? Not very logical, isn't it ? Next time it'll be wiser to close the thread ? I think it's not smart to be ironical with someone who tries to help. Well, bad luck for me.
    Last edited by Vlad Doon; 06-14-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The people who strart the thread can not delete it, only the moderators or administrator can. That is why all he could do was say ignore this.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

All right, I didn't know that point. Thanks for the info Rhyen, but that wasn't the reason of my last post, I just felt a little disappointed by the sarcastic answer. You can surely imagine when you help willingly and you receive such a comment. Well, don't pay attention, it's cool.

Peace

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

AE, you're beginning to embarrass yourself by posting before reading, or thinking first. Not to mention wasting people's time when they start typing a response that you no longer want/need.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Default Im sorry

im just a kid. I should be more careful sorry