Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: well guys...

Awe...back so soon? I just realized you left..lol. I did actually catch wind on shoutbox, but I missed the thread.

Congrats on graduation. Some people may be pressuring you on to university but I've seen too many grads end up in call centers. Invest in your future wisely.

Any chance your going to C5 now? Your excitement is both entertaining and inspiring. Hearing you flip out over it would be fun in itself.

Welcome back DJ. I missed this thread to, sorry. Congrats on graduating. I knew you were going to Alaska, but I didn't know you graduated. How was Alaska? I bet it was awesome. did you see the norther lights? I know you had to be jonesing to get home. When I got out of highschool I joined the army. I was jonesing to get home for 3 years, but I'm glad I did it. Welcome back man.

Youngling

CONGRATS ON THE GRAD-UATION, and WELCOME back,

did you carry a saber at your graduation?

Banned Sith Lord

hey guys. yeah i graduated to. lol that was fun. no i didnt carry a saber to graduation.... BUT I DECKED OUT MY HAT WITH RED EL WIRE!!!!! woooot. yeah alaska was pretty cool. no, no lost limbs LM. thank goodness. but i worked in the head shed. (no jokes please) the head shed is wear we get the all the fish heads and we grind them up, and cook the muck to get fish oil. well the only two accidents i had was

one of the pressure gages on retort 5 was not workin properly and its said zero. well i opened the lid and i got a huge face blast of steam and hot cooked fish bits. nice little trip to the doctors office. very minor burns there all healed up no scars.

then the other was i was super tired from workin three 21 hour days in a row. not kidding. peak season the cannery started at 7 and got off at midnight. well the headshed is still cooking all 8 boilers. we didnt clock out till 4. well i was super tired i fell off the cat walk. its a good four foot drop. lucky it just hurt. no breaks or sprains.

other then that i did good. twas a great experience and i was glad i went but im more glad im home. never worked harder in my life. and it was awesome. and i had the most beautiful girl in the world waiting for me when i got back to portland.