Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: well guys...

Banned Sith Lord

Default well guys...

i just want to say to everyone... absolutely everyone. that my time here has been just awesome. this place has become like a home to me and ive grown to really admire and respect every single one of you guys here.

the reason im saying this is well... tomorrow is my graduation. and i really want to share this with you guys as its a huge milestone in my life. and because you guys have been so awesome, put up with my all my nonsense and mistakes i have made over the span of a year that i have been here, and taught me so much, you guys have helped make my senior year so much better and thus helping my graduation be better. thanks guys. i have learned so much here, so much stuff i though i would bever be able to do. and it wouldnt have been possible with out you guys. you guys allways gave me a second chance. thank you.

i will still be on here, untill the 24th. because then i leave for alaska for a 2 month job in a fish cannery in naknek. when i return i will have enough to buy my own machine shop equipment and help expand this hobby.

again i thank you guys. all of you and i mean it. you guys are all awesome.

Well.... I've only been around half a year, but yeah DJ. We've had some good times. Think of your Deadmau5 ideas, your incredibly spelt short story. Good times... good times.

I must say I envy you and your machining skillz, your contest saber, and Shockwave were works of art (infused with 3 mini discos).

Have a great time, and try to soldier on while... canning... fish

Good luck.. and may the force, be with you.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

All the best DJ, and don't forget the thermal underwear. Brrr it gets cold up there.

If you find they have the interweb thingy up there, you can still drop in and say hello.
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight

I for one await your triumphant return.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mtfbwy dj!

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Well Deej, its been a good run man. You have come a long way, from making people wish you would just go away, to someone people can be at least a little fond of if not more

Good luck in your endeavors, and in regards to TCSS:

Come home soon!
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

DJ...in my short time here you've become one of favs. I always look forward to seeing your work and reading your posts. Best of luck and I look forward to your return!
    Jedi Ronin. No Master, save the Force.

Congrats on graduating DJ and I wish you well on your cannery job in AK.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Congrats on the graduation and the job DJ. I'm sure you'll get some great life experience up there.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Congrats man - will be looking forward to your return. Enjoy your time up north!
    -C
    LOCKHEED