Thread: Here's Your Sign!

Default Here's Your Sign!

Ok so I had a friend come over and I explained to him what I was wiring up.(a mhs w/ red orange led) I told him that it was considered a class 2 laser and this guy said "oh really" and looked at the led! Dropped the saber, fell on his butt saying "damn thats bright". Fortunately the saber is fine, it fell on carpet. Genius boy is fine too, saw spots for awhile lol. As he fell down I said "heres your sign" making reference to Bill Engvall's bit.

For those who don't know Bill Engvall does a bit called heres your sign, the sign says "I'm Stupid". He thinks as long as they have to wear the signs the rest of us can steer them away from harm.

(On a persnal note, Ron White is the best out of the 4 blue collar guys, you can bomb the bus just let him get off 1st.)

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Ahh... blessed blue collar references. I enjoyed that and agree on Ron White.

"They call me 'tatersalad"

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

i like ron white the best too. i like his story about getting a beer from the local fair.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

I love this topic. Love blue collar comedy too. Me and my dog slugo.

May The Force Be With You.

*smashes through wall*

AND THEY CALL ME VYVYAN!!!!

NOW MAKE ME SOME LENTILS, OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

that's British humor, lol

"This is U.S. history, I can see the globe right over there..."

i didnt want to be drunk in public, i wanted to be drunk in a bar......they threw me into PUB-LIC.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Fortunately the saber is fine, it fell on carpet.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's nice to see your priorities are in order.[] To be serious though, I'm sure if that happened to any of us, our first thoughts would be of the saber as well.

acouple years ago, they whole group of them, foxworthy and engvall, and white ,and larry the cable guy came thru tulsa. i got to go see them live, right up front. i even shook hands with Jeff, and Bill. they were super nice guys. and i had a blast too.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

I would have to say that Larry is my least fav and that Bill Engvall is the best.. Ron and Jeff are excellent as well, but I relate more to what Bill says.

Built me a new smilie.. feel free to steal it y'all

"Do you know how to use that thing?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."