Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pololu wiring diagram?

haha nice solution AND THANKS JAY GON

Okay very dead thread, but it has a lot to do with what I'm working on now. So here we go.
    I have just recieved a new graflex (#2) and I want to go easy with this one. So my plan was to gut the MR Anikin that I have and put all the electronics and battery pack in the hilt of my new graflex. One issue I see atm is wiring in a momentary switch to the MR board. With out changing the existing BP that is in the MR set up, I'm looking for a way to keep the plastic coverings, battery set up and speaker from the MR. According to the wiring diagram at the begining of this thread I should be able to do that.
    If the ground from the board can be used, on the pololu board could I make a "splice" or a jumper back to the battery?
    Maybe I didn't get the Q out clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Noyl Wendor View Post
    If the ground from the board can be used, on the pololu board could I make a "splice" or a jumper back to the battery?
    Maybe I didn't get the Q out clear.
    Yes, you can splice a ground from the MR board to the Pololu and it'll work just fine. I usually just add another wire to the board negative and run that to the ground on the Pololu and it works just fine.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Yes, you can splice a ground from the MR board to the Pololu and it'll work just fine. I usually just add another wire to the board negative and run that to the ground on the Pololu and it works just fine.
    Cool. I figured as much. Confirmation is always good.

On the Pololu board, can I use the following switch with it?
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/SP...itch-P285.aspx

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

If it's a momentary switch then you can use it.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

can someone please help I'm using the buckpuck wiring diagram (no sound) but my board is always on. i saw this can happen by incorrectly wiring to a sound card but has this happened to anyone without one?

Pololu boards can be finicky. Does it turn on but not off?

its been on since i wired it up. as soon as the batteries are in it comes on and wont switch off

Check to see if power is shorted back to battery positive.