Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Pololu wiring diagram?

i dont think so but im not totally sure what im looking forphoto.jpg

I just wired up a second one and it works fine, not sure if the first was defective, but Im glad it wasn't me not following simple instructions

I am currently planning a build using a 2007 hasbro ANH vader board, a Pololu board, 7.4 v battery pack with a recharge port. and to be perfectly honest I have no idea where which wire goes to what. I have wired a Pololu to an MR board before but not with a recharge port in the mix. Any help would be appreciated.

7.4 volts will destroy that sound board unless you put a 5volt regulator in there with it. Adding in a recharge port is as easy as adding one on for any other board....put the recharge between the battery and the board.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

has anyone on here tried the Pololu converter with the new Black Series sabers?

And, if you have, how'd you wire it up so you could use a momentary switch with it. I've got on of the new converters and I'm having a difficult time getting it to work with the Rey (Jedi Training) saber.