Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ewok Jedi and Sith, Concepts and Sketches or what???

Default Ewok Jedi and Sith, Concepts and Sketches or what???

Sorry didn't really know where to put this but has anyone seen this crazy thread? Some baaaad a** stuff.

http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1580

Last edited by Jase Kala Maris; 05-31-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

Alien teddy bears with laser swords... Still not as silly as the Yoda fight scenes.

"When 900 years old, look as good fighting Sith 1/10 your age you will not!"
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The 2 Sith are Jawas.

Note the low set glowing eyes and five-fingered hands, Ewoks only have 4 fat fingers.

And yes, Jawas are furry under their robes.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I'm kinda grossed out by the knowledge of what you may find under a jawa's robes... Thanks JL for inspiring a humorous and disgusting bit of mental imagery.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Any time, TR. LOL
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

First I will admt I hate Ewoks [shoulda been Wookies] BUT looking at this I realize it might actually be amusing to see SW redone with no humans nor near-humans only Ewoks, Jawas, Hutt, Rodians, Ithorians, 'Yoda-ians' etc...but nosa inkyluding da Gungans [moosta drawsa linees somewheresa okeeday].

I may get some pretty harsh verbal abuse for this, but I think the Gungans aren't as bad of a species as most people will say. (Now is a good time to clarify my meaning) Gungans on par with other Star Wars species. Jar Jar just happened to be a little "special".

If anyone has played The Force Unleashed then you'll know there is a Gungan boss that I thought was just as dreadful as some of the other scum and villany found in the Star Wars galaxy.

Just my oppinion feel free to disagree.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kleef
    Last edited by Tahm; 06-01-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Added link to the character I'm talking about.
    Some may leave The Jedi Order; but few leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Onli-Won Kanomi View Post
    First I will admt I hate Ewoks [shoulda been Wookies] BUT looking at this I realize it might actually be amusing to see SW redone with no humans nor near-humans only Ewoks, Jawas, Hutt, Rodians, Ithorians, 'Yoda-ians' etc...but nosa inkyluding da Gungans [moosta drawsa linees somewheresa okeeday].
    Quiet you! Don't give Uncle George any more bad ideas! I want him to leave MY trilogy alone, dangit! It won't be long now until this...

um, anyone even look at the other art in that thread...? lazy Jedi...