Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ewok Jedi and Sith, Concepts and Sketches or what???

Firstly, Timerender = Not a Jedi. Secondly yes, I looked at it before I even posted. Some of it was ok, some of it was pretty terrible, and a few pieces were incredible. I just didn't think that observation was worthy of posting. However, ripping on hairy jawas and stupid PT fight scenes is ALWAYS worthy of my time and attention.

Sith are so touchy... but I have to agree some were ghastly, or just lame...

I posted the Ewok Vs Jawa's to get a rise outta people but what I was really hopeing for was for a couple of people to see some new ideas for lightsabers... Yes most suck, hell most are just tubes with a beam coming out of them, whatever.

I liked this one alot.

Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

Yes, that one was one of my favorites.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I have to admit, I totally missed that link till you said something about it.

I agree with Time Render's assessment of the art. I couldn't believe that that silly, cutesy underwater alien one won, when there were actually some good ones in that contest.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

The squidy alien girl had some nice things to it. The Lightsaber vaporizing the water was pretty cool... it's alittle to Asian-in that exaggerating over the top nubile kindda way... hope that doesn't sound racist. I don't mean it that way and I think there's a lot of Asian culture that's just mind blowing. I didn't think it was bad just not for me.

J-lo, I don't know you well enough to assume things about you but I think that after you saw I called a Jawa an Ewok you got tunnel vision . By the way did you have a favorite?

The one with the Lightsaber cross is mine I think. I'm sooooo not a man of god or anything just like the style of the art. That Lightsaber would be very hard to handle but also hard to get a strike in...

TimeRender, Everything I say on these forums is light hearted so don't take offense please. It's kinda hard to tell when you can't see a person's expressions.

Later guys I'm off to work with Blender to learn how to do renders, I'm tired of draw with a pencil on graph paper!
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

Offense?

Edit: The saber he is holding in that pic reminds me of a Gil Hibben knife back when his knives were still cool and not tacky.
    Last edited by TimeRender; 06-03-2010 at 01:24 PM.