Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Graflex blade adapter question

I'll be ordering another here soon.
    Thanks.

When I wanted to secure my socket more securely to the hilt to reduce wiggle I actually removed that little slider "switch" to the left of the bottom of the red button "bear tab" and threaded a 6/32 button head screw through it and into the socket body. I kept the oblong/oval piece in place though. This just gives you another point of attachment from the body to the socket and does reduce that wiggle that a lot of us experience.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The new ones are done so if you want a replacement please E-mail me with your original order number.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Are the current holders in the shop now the new ones? If so I do an instant order

I had the same. OD of the adapter was to small in my real garflex and even tried it in the heiland and again to small.
    A 3 inch piece of poly carbonate tubing from some broken golf ball picker upper cut to size has cured that.
    The holes lined up fine. thou i did clean them up on the garflex a bit long b4 the adapter.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Half say its too small.. half say its too large.. Guess I cant win that battle.

The ones in the store are the new ones.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop