Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this viable?

Default Is this viable?

Alright, I was playing around with MHS builder and decided to do a slightly unorthadox setup, but it turned out really cool looking.

heres the image:

Things I'm worried about: Will all the wiring required for this fit? the hilt setup is MPS pommel style 4 connected to a 2 inch female-female extender -> MHS choke style 3 -> Double male connector -> 3 inch female-female extender -> crystal chamber -> blade emitter.

I would ideally like to use a buckpuck to wire the main LED, and the accent LED for the crystal to have a resistor. Guarded style switch in the 3 inch female extender then have the battery pack in the 2 inch bottom extender.. is this at all possible?

Impossible design with normal MHS parts.

The Crystal Chamber part and the blade holder have both male threads. you have to put there an extension or an adapter.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Put a check in the thread hint box and it will help you see how the parts go together better and how much room you will really have inside.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Wont work, check the threads.

doh. ill fix the male-male connection. al lthe dimensions for bat packs I see are pretty long though.. wonder if they could fit through the choke?

Rathan -> I have a male-male adapter between the choke and the 3inch piece. jsut need a female female between the chamber and emitter.

this would fix it. although 13 inches is a bit unwieldily.
    Last edited by t3hlulzkiller; 05-26-2010 at 06:26 AM.

No battery pack can fit through a choke.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hlulzkiller View Post
    Rathan -> I have a male-male adapter between the choke and the 3inch piece. jsut need a female female between the chamber and emitter.
    Yeah, just re-read you post and saw I missed the adapter. Didnt see it in the pic so I didnt use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalema View Post
    hmm..I guess that means this is not viable

you could put the battery in the longer extension, put the speaker there too, vent the sound out of the double male with slots (crystal chamber). I have done that before. You only need 3.5 inches for the 4 AAA/speaker combo the store sells. then you could have an MR Yoda card in the piece next to the pommel.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalema View Post
    wrong. a single 18650 li-ion will fit inside the choke.
    So will a 14500.