Thread: Luxeon K2

Default Luxeon K2

hey how many watts is the luxeon K2 is it more that the Luxeon IIIw and Vw?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Read more.

Post less.

Make new topics even less.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...p?TOPIC_ID=370

That should answer it mighty good.[] You could have checked any luxeon site for the spec sheet too.

Some like to market the K2 as the 7W because the math works out to about that on some colors, but really it's just a much more efficient 3W. It takes the same voltage and can handle more amperage, but all the same it outputs more light than the 3W. The 5W's are still brighter (except white), but offer less of the hassle.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

dude james why not try to be helpful like xwing? ive read that but i didnt even think about that when i was posting,

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

To be honest it's not good for my health and it's kind of sunk in that it's going to happen... despite all good intentions people won't look, people will ask the "dumb" questions, etc... I don't consider it worth it anymore. I'm not going to get all disgusted anymore. If I'm not feeling like it I'll just post a link and be done with it. It's just in this case a little more could be said to explain.

You really should have done a bit of looking though.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I gave up also no matter how much information is available people are still going to ask questions with out reading first. No offense to anyone it is just a fact of life. People ask me dumb questions all day long about their cell phone like it is my job to read their owners manual and then explain it to them, I don't mind helping them get started but I don't have time to memorize every manual for every phone.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>