Thread: MR board wiring with tcss driver?

Default MR board wiring with tcss driver?

i want to know if it's possible to wire a tcss led driver (i've ordered latching) with the Mr soundboard i want my blade to shine like with the driver cause the conversion isn't so real for me.

And it's the driver with the regulator switch (not the one piece but the two pieces that i have).

Quote Originally Posted by Brakvador View Post
    i want to know if it's possible to wire a tcss led driver (i've ordered latching) with the Mr soundboard i want my blade to shine like with the driver cause the conversion isn't so real for me.

And it's the driver with the regulator switch (not the one piece but the two pieces that i have).
    Sure. Use the Force FX board for sound only, and wire it in parallel to the LED driver. Then use a latching DPDT switch to turn the soundboard and LED driver on and off simultaneously.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Thank very much for the reply,
    But does anyone have a schema please ?

Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Can i wire it with a switch with only three connectors or i will have a latching switch with 6 connectors ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brakvador View Post
    Can i wire it with a switch with only three connectors or i will have a latching switch with 6 connectors ?
    It sounds like you're talking about a three-post slide switch. No, that won't do the job. The whole point of a DPDT is to have two circuits isolated from each other, yet turned off and on simultaneously.
    There's always a bigger fish.