Thread: Galactic Empire State of Mind

Talking Galactic Empire State of Mind

My girlfriend found this today. It's funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyE2xExktA

Quote Originally Posted by sks1138 View Post
    My girlfriend found this today. It's funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNyE2xExktA
    I don't think swearing is allowed on these forums.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I don't think "hell" really counts as a swear word so much anymore. At least not in the US. We do need to keep it PG rated here though.

I don't remember if there any real swear words in that video though. I think there's at least one, so a warning should have been posted about that, if there is.

I've seen this a few times already, so don't feel like watching it again to confirm that.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

LOVED IT!

Makes me want a reimaging of the first three movies!

Better special effects HD and 3D and great music. With some really good actors and scripts. I'm sorry but when I was a kid they were great but you watch them now and Mark Hamill just kills it for me....

If they did a remake and it sucked we'd still have the originals right so what the heck.
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

A remake? Didnt the Prequels and that new digital revision teach you that it WILL ONLY GET WORSE!?!?

Just sayin'...

Great song though.

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

No re-making Star Wars!! Its seems as of late that Hollywood has run out of original ideas and are left with re-making past movies.

Hollywood hasn't run out of original ideas. They have tons of scripts handed to them all the time. But the economy isn't exactly jumping right now, and remakes and sequels are nearly guaranteed to make money, even if they aren't very good.

ot sorry I did love that video...
    Embracing Immense Passion You Will Find the Peace You Seek.Grey Jedi Master Jase Kala Maris

I'd love a full on remake of the entire series with someone younger then Lucas writing/directing. I give him total credit for creating the universe and planting the seeds of the ideas, but IMO it grew well beyond something he knew what to do with all on his own. Sometimes the best thing an artist can do is to let go and let others add to their vision. That's what frustrates me the most about the SW movies. SO much potential for even MORE then what we got, if only....

There was a great analogy someone made over on the FX forums...something about Lucas insisting on not only being a one man band playing all the instruments himself as loudly as he could, but trying to play as many different stlyes for everyone who might listen at once as well. But I digress....
    Jedi Ronin. No Master, save the Force.

cheesy...Vader's voice killed it for me. I liked the keyboard and headphones. Leia looked good but her voice was hurting..ouch

yeah no more remakes. Ep 3-5 were excellent in their time and are still great...I think it's time to move on in the time line.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 05-13-2010 at 05:19 AM.