This post was meant to be full of thankyous and photos of my new saber, unfortunately the ultrasound i was wiring seems to have died on me....

My setup is 2 Trustfire 3.7V Li Ions, K2 LED, Ultrasound 2.5, and an illuminated AV switch.

I wired everything according to a diagram i found on the forums, and when i put the batteries in i got the boot sound with the womans voice saying "ultrasound 2.5" and the AV switch lit up, though when i pressed the switch the light on it flickered, and the speaker stuttered some incoherenet static, then everything ceased to function.

The only problem i could find is that when i used a quick connector for my led, i didnt realise that the positive and negative wires were reversed when the two parts of the connector were put together, and so i wired the led backwards onto the ultrasound.

My question is, is there any way to salvage the board? or to fix it? i spent quite alot of time and money to aquire one, and now its just sitting there, much to my disappointment...

Ive tried desoldering the led and just having the power speaker and switch connected, but it still doesnt work...

All that seems to function is the tiny led on the switch..

Any and all help would really be appreciated quite alot. If i cant fix this saber after how much money ive invested into it, i think im going to quit the whole star wars/saber scene altogther, this is the third time something has gone horribly wrong.