Thread: 2010 Hasbro w/DVD Eco soundboard deals

Talking 2010 Hasbro w/DVD Eco soundboard deals

Just checked the local TRU and they have a sale on all Star Wars merchandise. Buy one get second @ 50% off. Just bought two obi's for 30 bucks!

Question

I take it TRU = Toys R Us?
    LOCKHEED

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yes, it is.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Thanks for the heads up Greasyde!

Just while this thread is here, they are on starwarsshop.com (shop.starwars.com) for $26.99. WARNING! Force Action sabers are listed as well... be careful and check if you buy!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I have found the 2010 DV, Ani, Obi, and Yoda lightsabers w/dvd at my local Wal-Mart for $16 each

They are 22 bucks Cdn [about 20 US] at the Walmart here which is still a good price considering what FX saber soundboards cost and a great bargain if you want to build a bunch of sabers for gifts...since you are getting most of the sound quality of an FX board at well less than half the price and most recipients, esp kids, would be very happy with this board. Add in that the Obi board is particularly well suited for 'tight' installations and the present scarcity of 'high end' boards and it seems Hasbro has done us a nice favour with this new generation of 'toy' sabers...who'd have ever expected that eh?

Well I'm just now to the point that I've mentally climbed the ladder from the puck, to the no sound board, now to a sound board...only to find that they are very difficult to acquire (US 2.5 was what I had decided on)

So now it looks like this is some good news. It means some new research into wiring diagrams, but that's what work hours are for, right?

This week TRU has these on sale. New to this forum/saber making. I just got some for 14$ each , the ones with the DVDs.