Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-Sabers Technical difficulties

yep. white screen of death for me too.
    Unapologetic Geek.

Yup, and me as well. Bummed, man.

Oh well...I can hang out here and spend some more money.

Tim, you don't mind, do you?

LED Saber Combat Master Instructor
    Co-Founder of Caine and Novastar's Saber Combat System (NCSCS)
    Life's short...saberplay HARD!

Admins have been informed.
    This all related to the malware attack on godaddy. you can read about it here.
    http://blog.sucuri.net/2010/05/conti...t-godaddy.html
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

Wow. I first assumed this was an attack on the brand of software fx-sabers uses for its BBS, but this sounds like an all-out war being waged on GoDaddy. I'm glad I'm using u2-Web for my own domain.
    There's always a bigger fish.

I hate white screens.

Pesky hackers

What happened to the good old days when they just went after the government, corporate giants and the like? Now a lot of them seem to hit anything they can. Oh well, just have to wait it out again in this friendly place and do a bit of window shopping

I blame Danica Patrick... smooth, silky soft Danica Patrick.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

How much I would love to wipe the floor with these hackers. I've been working on fixing virus ridden systems for over a decade and it never ceases to get rather tiring. Hopefully sidious can get the site back up a lot sooner than last time.

tried again this morning and it is still comming up with the screen saying Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage I am getting realy CHEESED OFF!!! with it. I say hackers that are found should have their hands chopped off and their eyes poked out so they can never use a computer again.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory
    My chains are broken
    The force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wanabe Skel View Post
    Pesky hackers

What happened to the good old days when they just went after the government, corporate giants and the like? Now a lot of them seem to hit anything they can.
    Well, domain provider GoDaddy is a big corporation, and has made plenty of enemies over the years. And it seems GoDaddy is the target, though the collateral damage is huge. I think the aim is to scare customers away from GoDaddy. Maybe a disgruntled former employee?
    There's always a bigger fish.