Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-Sabers Technical difficulties

Still, for me at least it was a good thing they went down for a few days. I'm glad I began posting here instead of just lurking.

Forums are up, but that virus warning is still being shouted at me by my AVG for EVERY page I load up in there.

Apparently, whatever is loading in is ticking off my antivirus and is immediately flagging every temp internet file loaded by the FX forum.

Well, I'm glad we were able to provide shelter and comfort (?) to our stranded E.T. friends.

And, was it just me, or were the TCSS shop and forums both down for a while yesterday? For a moment there I was imagining every saber-geek in the English-reading world stranded and isolated, like mountain climbers separated in a sudden blizzard.
    There's always a bigger fish.

I'm having the same issue Darth Raijlin.

Sent email to Yoda with details.
    Last edited by Roy's Blues; 05-15-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Thorn View Post
    ... For a moment there I was imagining every saber-geek in the English-reading world stranded and isolated, like mountain climbers separated in a sudden blizzard.
    I feel really alone, cold and scared right now.....
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

I'm getting on FX-Sabers ok with no virus warnings, hope that means everything is cleaned up now...Thanks to the admins and techies for what I'm sure was hard work...very nice to see it back.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I thought it was working normally for me, but I'm still getting those fake virus scan things.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Raijlin View Post
    Forums are up, but that virus warning is still being shouted at me by my AVG for EVERY page I load up in there.

Apparently, whatever is loading in is ticking off my antivirus and is immediately flagging every temp internet file loaded by the FX forum.
    I just logged on at 2:26 a.m. EDT, and got the exact same thing....the issue has apparently not been corrected....

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I'm not getting any virus warnings at all it's either worring or my Nortons program is working realy well, I can't say that I have had any problems so I am going with it's working realy well "touch wood"
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory
    My chains are broken
    The force shall free me