Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-Sabers Technical difficulties

It's all getting a bit James Bond. MI6 will stop at nothing to make sure godaddy don't take over the world. lol

You aint seen spyware til you've seen it from real spies, believe me. -sigh-

If this was simply a disgruntled ex employee wanting to DOS it would have been fixed by now precisely BECAUSE GoDaddy is a "big corporation" with greater resources than some 'joe hacker'...that it isnt fixed suggests an organized and serious ongoing threat from more than just one someone with resources of their own...and with a target the effects of whose disruption are so widespread you can bet that our own 'alphabet boys' cyber-warfare divisions will have been brought in by now, this kinda thing gets taken seriously these days. Somewhere in cyberspace there is some heavy 'stuff' going down I'd suspect.

Geez, what ever happened to embezzling or blackmailing the executives?

They're obviously doing it wrong because this is the first time I've heard of the outages being connected with Go Daddy. If I didn't read it here, I never would have thought there'd be a connection, and I'm trying to see how this would affect Go Daddy's bottom line. By having their customers switch to another big corporation?

Also, what's that line? Never underestimate the results of a dedicated few? Hackers are a unique breed that are hardwired differently. They're like internet sociopathic anarchists. Some do it just to watch it all burn.
    Unapologetic Geek.

Quote Originally Posted by je-rel drood View Post
    ...They're like internet sociopathic anarchists. Some do it just to watch it all burn.
    True.

Woo Hoo it's working again "touch wood" it wont go down again at least not for a long while.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory
    My chains are broken
    The force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Kel-Qui View Post
    Woo Hoo it's working again "touch wood" it wont go down again at least not for a long while.
    uhhh....not really......none of the topics are there....it's just the main page...at least, that's all I'm getting.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

yeah I just found that out, darn it, I jumped in before I looked. well I'm taking it as a good sign that it will be up again soon
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory
    My chains are broken
    The force shall free me

Same here.
    kind of unsettling....
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

PM's are working thereat least, so that's something.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I'm also still getting the redirect warning from AVG.