Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-Sabers Technical difficulties

Default FX-Sabers Technical difficulties

I know a bunch of the members here are also members at FX-Sabers so I thought this would be the only way to communicate efficiently. I've fielded a few emails from those of you that know me privately and would appreciate it if you all would spread the word to those that aren't on TCSS.

As many of you know our forum went down yesterday and has not come back on line yet.

I spoke with Yoda about an hour ago and the issues persist. Sidious is working on a fix but it appears some codes have been changed and it will take some time to fix the errors. We're not sure what the cause was. It is possible that it was caused by a hacker or a virus.

Thank you all for your patience. We're trying to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

Luke Skywalker
    FX-Sabers Arbiter

Thanks Luke. Nobody had posted anything yesterday, and was thinking it was on my end.
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

thanks for the heads up! i was worried it was my computer.

I'll be using this as the contact point. When things go back on line you will see a post here.

Hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks, Luke. I was wondering what was going on.

Thanks for the update.... Good luck with the troubleshooting... I've been going trough FX-withdrawl..... LOL

Talking

We're back up and running.

What was the problem? It kinda reminds me of that Volcanic Ash Cloud in Europe. Displacing so many people...

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Swamp gas that downed a weather balloon right over Yoda's house. The weather balloon hit his satellite dish and out went his internet.

Seriously? Technical difficulties. Computer stuff that is way over my paygrade. LOL

Wait. They get internet on Dagobah?
    Glad to hear everything is back online.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent