Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My next project

Default My next project

If I ever find the time and acquire the space, one of these is going to be next project.

I haven't decided which to do though.

I think the top one is the coolest, the middle one also great, but the bottom one is the only acheivable one IMO. Those pommels are custom except on the bottom one.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Yeah, the bottom one I could easily do with most MHS parts and add the overlay and switch box.

The top two I customized a lot with the pommels as well as the blade holder, bigger diameter pieces and the switch box.

my favorite is the middle, but i am sure whichever one you do you will make it look cool
    So let it be written, So let it be done.

I like the bottom 1.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

I think the top one looks cool
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

My favourite would be #2.

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

I vote 3..wait a minute. This isn't a poll but maybe it should be. I think the other ones could be closely achieved using the new trim rings.

Now that I think about it 3 would be difficult/impossible to put sound in but I still like the looks the best.

Nice designs, but lots of custom work will be needed to achieve any of these. Good luck!

Dude soooo wrong. The 3rd one can be done exact with MHS, 2 cut sinktube/mhs overlay and some paint/powdercoat

And the other ones if you don't mind mixing MHS aluminum overlay and chrome sinktube. Possibly some jb weld or set screws, trim rings.

I'd hardly call some basic overlays and paint/pc very custom. It still doesn't require any real machining.
    Last edited by Lord Maul; 04-29-2010 at 02:46 PM.