Thread: Havok: Confused jedi

Youngling

Default Havok: Confused jedi

So after reading, and reading, and reading some more, turns out my lack of ultimate power is going to keep me from the Sith. While I believe there is no light without darkness and believe each must be respected and used equally, Im not a "get along and play nice with other" either. I do let my emotions, or lack of emotions drive me, however there is always a limit.

Im sure everyone has read what the difference between and Jedi, and a Sith are, however this is the site I am basing my decision on.

http://www.forceacademy.com/Light/index.htm

So in truth - a Shadow Jedi, or Grey Jedi is where I stand

That being said , here is what My character will look like. I will get pics as soon as the costume is completed! But this is what Im basing the costume after.

cool - looks vaguely Mortal Kombat-ish.
    LOCKHEED

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal869 View Post
    I agree, looks great.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Bro that looks hella legit!!! i checked out that site you put up too, im not sure if your a huge DS fan, but you should totally check out www.darkjedibrotherhood.com, its kinda the same deal with your site only a little differant. its got a bit of an RP element to it along with studies/written test/exams and rank up according to scores and even some Star Wars PC based Mulitplayer compititons for like SW: Jedi Academy, Battlefront II, Jedi Outcast and others like that... so again i dont know if you into that kind of thing, but on the plus side unlike MMO's where there is a monthly fee this is more of sit back and have fun for free type deal lol. speaking of MMO's tho, Is anyone else keeping tabs on Star Wars The Old Republic??? anyone else lookin forward to it?? Sith Warrior all the way lol...
    "The Ability To Destroy A Planet, Is Insignificant Compared To The Power Of The Force" -Darth Vader

"An Alliance Forged By Hatred, Is A Fragile Thing At Best" -Darth Traya

"Time To Die Bug Face" -Darth Revan

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal869 View Post
    I agree, slightly like Sub Zero i think it is?