Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RGB Wiring Help

Most people run the resistor on the neg side. In the circuit it actually flows neg to pos.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    Most people run the resistor on the neg side. In the circuit it actually flows neg to pos.
    Your kidding.... Oh man. I took to wiring everything on the positive side after using Stryder's TCSS LED kit tutorial for my 1st saber... Just out of curiosity? Does it still work on the positive side or have I been over driving all of my sabers for the last 3 years?

I believe it works on either side, because its still a complete circuit (anywhere you are breaking the circle is still breaking the circle right?) its just most commonly put on the neg side.
    Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 04-19-2010 at 03:24 PM.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Of course you are right. Not sure what I was thinking. Guess I just started doing it like the 1st tutorial I used said and never really gave it much thought after that. But Yes either side will work just fine... Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious.

*You will remember none of this... Just move on, these are not the comments you are looking for...* *L*