Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: TCSS Translucent white 3/4" blade v. 1" UltraEdge blade

Okay....
    I ended up using 6 feet, instead of 4..... The glow wasn't where I wanted it to be at 4... Overall, I'm happy with the blade..... IMO it really makes the P4 white "pop" ....

Lit room

In the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Ke View Post
    Okay....
    I ended up using 6 feet, instead of 4..... The glow wasn't where I wanted it to be at 4...
    I did one with 4 feet as well, and didn't like it...added another 3 feet to that one inside that and the next three I built I used 6 feet. the one in my pics above was one of the 6 foot film rolls.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I really appreciate all of your feedback here guys, i usually use Polyp with stock blades as the only diffuser, so this really looks attractive to me! I think i will be ordering a few of these...
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Ke View Post
    Okay....
    I ended up using 6 feet, instead of 4..... The glow wasn't where I wanted it to be at 4... Overall, I'm happy with the blade..... IMO it really makes the P4 white "pop" ....

Lit room

In the dark
    Yeeees, That's what I was waiting for. I have my new saber waiting for a blade and I've ordered this transparent white blade with a diffuser and mirrored tip. If my blade lights like yours (it's a white led as well) , so it will make my day.
    Thx for the pics. They make the wait until monday easier.