Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Lee filters Info and Q & A.

Echoing what X-wing said here... that is basically why it didn't work. I never actually thought it would, but as with many things... never hurts to TRY something.

Or, hmm I guess that means DO something... that doesn't necessarily work... heheh

But I think this is a cool idea--I'm sure there might someday be a way to do what you're thinking.

Perhaps an array of Lux Rebels one day? And probably isolated an outer ring of (say red) with its "own" diffuser... and then an INNER ring of (say green). ANyhow.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by vortextwist
    i have a set i'm not gonna use mars if your interested when you move and get no replies
    I'd be very interested.

It seams to be very difficult in Montreal: when I reached Lee USA they forwarded me to Lee Canada; in return they forwarded me to a montreal reseller that never took actions or answered my emails.

I am hoping that my new location might help as Lee Canada might not put me in contact with those nay-doers but with some pro-active people, but I'll still be in the Montreal area.

If you have a set (even partial) you're not using, I'd be very happy to get my hand on it.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

I had a question.I'll go ask erv this also but are plecterlabs colored discs the same as tims or are they as good as lee filters?
    "aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!

Jedi Council Member vortextwist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marsupial
    Quote Originally Posted by vortextwist
    i have a set i'm not gonna use mars if your interested when you move and get no replies
    I'd be very interested.

It seams to be very difficult in Montreal: when I reached Lee USA they forwarded me to Lee Canada; in return they forwarded me to a montreal reseller that never took actions or answered my emails.

I am hoping that my new location might help as Lee Canada might not put me in contact with those nay-doers but with some pro-active people, but I'll still be in the Montreal area.

If you have a set (even partial) you're not using, I'd be very happy to get my hand on it.
    just let me know man.

BLUE 3- Ready

I finally managed to get a lee filter swatch book!!!

w00t!

in fact, I got the designer book and the cinematographer book.

homestly, the cinematographer swatches are of little use to us compared to the designer book.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers