Quote Originally Posted by GreaSyde View Post
While those two are great looking sabers (to be honest my jaw dropped when I saw the first one, the second one made me jealous), they don't have that truly "dark" feel to them. As Rhyen mentioned before wet and shiny doesn't feel evil enough. So wrinkle black PC it is. I had never planned on milling out the grooves so, it's good to know that I'm saving myself a lot of hassle.

Zook: I will take you up on that offer (like how you set up the pommel w/RC port)

Lord Matto: I am assuming that the lights in the emitter are pass-thru not lit leds (PM me if you want to tell me how you did it)

Thanks for the great feedback. It really makes a long time lurker like myself feel welcomed.
It is an MHS pommel that I sanded the threading off of to make it fit (I think I did the inside of the saber a little as well). I got the idea from Jango (Roys blues on here) as well.

The pieces on the emitter are as J-Lo said. They are 5mm LED bezels glued into place. The holes had to be drilled in the emitter big enough for the bezels but thats really all there is to it.

I don't know, if I were a sith I would want a shiny saber. Just because I am bad doesn't mean I don't like shiny stuff lol.