Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You know you make to many sabers when...

Default You know you make to many sabers when...

Anytime you see something, you think of a way to implement it into a hilt. (me)

People call you "The holy luxeon trinity"[]

You stare at neon signs on stores, thinking "I need one of those"

You have terminator vision in lowes. *Scanning... Match found*

You chase UPS trucks down the street yelling "Give me my parts!!!" (mi gin gonn)

When you have lightsaber spinners on your car.

when you make threads like this http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...?TOPIC_ID=1082

That's all i can think of now. Post your own! Every good forum has one of these topics.

phat lewt=kash munni

When your supervisor at work refers to you as "Obi-Wan."
    /True story!

<center>

</center>
    What is life but the passage to death?

the guys at work call me the dark lord now. lol

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

When you are the IT guy at a 600 Person Call Center and walk through it with a lightsaber to show your friends in the front and no one even thinks twice about it.

When anyone at work has any star wars questions and they always refer to you.....

When you carry around a TCSS coffee mug around work and no one questions it.....

When you say you have an order commin in and everyone knows it is saber parts......

When u get a real long box in and the Postman/UPS guy states "more lightsabers eh?".......

When you can spend $1500 in 20 min on nothing but stuff to make sabers with.....

When you bring your saber in with you for light when you check on your youngster before you go to bed.....

When you start going through "lightsaber withdrawal" due to not having anything to work on....

When "lightsaber withdrawal" drives you to tear down an existing saber just to make another one.....

When your wife/girlfriend begins getting excited when u get parts in.....

When you get irritated at your child and threaten to light your saber...."dont make me turn this thing on....."

That is all from me for now.......

<center></center>RJ: No, Hammy, not the cookie. I told you that cookie was garbage.
    Hammy the Squirrel: But I like the cookie.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

When you get irritated at your child and threaten to light your saber...."dont make me turn this thing on....."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That doesn't actually work does it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

heh heh....no...because legally i cant hit him with it.....plus he hits harder than i do with a saber....he is 3.

<center></center>RJ: No, Hammy, not the cookie. I told you that cookie was garbage.
    Hammy the Squirrel: But I like the cookie.

a youngling with a saber, ahh the bruises and welts, i remember it all to well.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

When you know enough about building sabers to post in a thread titled "You know you make too many sabers when..."

You know you make to many sabers when...

Your GM calls you "Master Jedi"

The Catering Manager sends you the announcement of C4, because he thought you might want to know.

Your friends in Bakersfield want to know if you are bringing those neat lightsabers up for the 4th of July.

Zhi-don Aquintas
    XO RL Sunrider Base
    Treasurer/Head Instructor
    Lightsaber training OCSWS