Thread: New Star Wars TV series

Default New Star Wars TV series

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies....s-fest-reuters

Just sharing a bit of news. Finally, a Star Wars spinoff that I can get excited over.

Yeah but whatever happened to the LIVE series George hmmm?

Yeah, I remember when concept art for that was circulating years ago, but I consider it a blessing that it's stuck in development. If George made a live action series right now, it would be as terrible as the PT and Clone Wars. Maybe it would be alright if he got Whedon to make it for him...

Have any of you ever seen RedLetterMedia's review of TPM and AOTC? Hilarious, and sad all at once.
    Follow Your Bliss

Banned Sith Lord

i infact love the new clone wars.

The Live Action series is currently being filmed at the moment, from what I've heard from some little birdies.... But instead of being filmed in Australia as planned (due to the awesomeness that is the Australian Economy :P and costs blew out since the USD~AUD) they have 'allegedly' decided to relocate to somewhere in Europe..

Ive had 2 of my mates over in Europe tell me they have seen the filming crews on location (one being a helicopter pilot), as well as the usual rumours..

Soo... may be hope for it yet.. Just not here in Australia for us fans to be extras