Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I've got an idea/a few questions, I'm a n00b

@ Scottsaber

Lol, yeah, that's what I'm doing now...sigh. I appreciate the tip! I didn't mean to sound hostile towards JL...I'm not upset at all. I have been looking through this forum for the answers to my questions though, and I just end up getting more confused, lol. I will take it slowly and see if I can't figure it out! I appreciate your post!

Oh, cool. But yeah I do agree sound is an exciting addition. But really, unless one comes up on Ebay, I think that you will have a hard time finding an unused 2.5. Once the news came out that they were no more, I think everyone is saving them for themselves. I know I am

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I hear that! Haha, I'd be holdin' on to mine too if I were you! Sound would be cool, just from an FX board in my opinion...that'd be cool enough for me! And even aside from the sounds and lights, I'd be happy just making them to look at and put up on display, or stick an acryilic tube in and call it a day, haha.