Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's chrome Saber 25 (CS-25)

Default Jay-gon Jinn's chrome Saber 25 (CS-25)

This saber was built for a member of the Rebel Legion. He requested a non-sound stunt in a similar style to CS-22, and this is what I came up with! The owner had aslo asked to use the rounded off pommel style 1 that is designed to house a guarded style switch, so I ordered one with the rest of the parts. When I got around to doing the wiring, and idea struck me to add a little bling to the saber by lighting up the pommel, and going one step further than I usually do by actually adding a crystal as well. (It's not a real crystal, just one of the acrylic jobs Tim sells in the store.) Using an extra MPS insert style 6 I had on hand, I decided it looked pretty cool as a cover for the crystal chamber. You can see how I built this saber here.

Video to come as soon as I can get the family to quiet down long enough to shoot one...:rolls:
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 04-02-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

good lookin saber Jay! I like how clean it is, and I love the black PC
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.