Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A non-canon Sith, Darth Abominor

Hehe, thnx for the comments all. Yes, Darth Topic does hit home since the jacket and overgloves are Hot Topic items I found for dirt cheap during their last summer sales. The most expensive part of the suit are the boots, purchased over 10 years ago when I was running parties in the clubs around NYC. I put the whole Ridd-ick(wont let me spell it correctly, funny)/Assassin's Creed look together to show a number of people that you don't need to go nuts to create a fun look that does cost all that much, even if a bit off canon.

The sabers are both TCSS MHS hilts, Saberforge lathe blades with TCSS White Diff inserts, the main is a Cyan(bin1)Lux3, the second a Red Lux3. Blade lengths are just about 30in, total about 41in for each saber. They have since been reworked and the parts have moved between 3 different sabers so those two hilts no longer live in these seen forms.

I was thinking of taking away the neoprene mask and replacing it with a respirator/filter mask, to give it a more advanced tech face guard look. I will also be replacing the left hand glove set with an old chainmail 1/2 glove I made years ago. A few additional shoulder straps with rune parchements and the like will add more detail and close up the WarHammer 40,000 look.
    Last edited by Darth Abominor; 04-03-2010 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Abominor View Post

I was thinking of taking away the neoprene mask and replacing it with a respirator/filter mask, to give it a more advanced tech face guard look.
    I did that with my non-cannon Sith too. I liked how it turned out with my costume, I think yours would look awesome too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am a Jedi...unlike my father before me.