Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A non-canon Sith, Darth Abominor

Default A non-canon Sith, Darth Abominor

I know it's mostly mix-n-match gear, but it works for the concept of a Rogue Trader. Taken at a shoot for the NYJedi. Ohh, and yes, those are both TCSS MHS saber hilts. Enjoy. *edit blade effects now in place*

http://lasersportsusa.com/sith_2010.htm

Last edited by Darth Abominor; 04-03-2010 at 07:30 AM.

Looks interesting although a bit like a something from the Rideck movies, that asside I like it. ( I know it is spelled wrong but the forum seem to be auto editing thing)
    Last edited by Goltar Bias; 03-31-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    "Art is never finished, merely abandoned." Da Vinci

Looks kinda like Darth HotTopic or an all black version of the guy from Assassin's Creed.

interesting to say the least.

specs on the sabers?
    -Sidd-

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    Looks kinda like Darth HotTopic or an all black version of the guy from Assassin's Creed.

specs on the sabers?
    "Darth HotTopic"...ROFL!!!

very interesting costume, kinda reminds me of the merchant/peddler in Resident Evil 4 with lightsabers, very good tho.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Hey, I have that neoprene face mask!
    Honestly, it almost looks like Cloud's outfit from Advent Children.
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Looks really good. I like it. A lot, actually.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

I would have taken some of the stuff off the coat, but over all I like it. Where did you get those gloves?
    I am a Jedi...unlike my father before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd View Post

specs on the sabers?
    It looks like assassins creed went to hot topic but so does starkiller to me.

I like it persionally, I have plans to do something along that style aswell, I am thinking something realworld that would work in the SW universe.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I like it, I have always liked costumes that were out of the norm. Only thing I would change would be a slightly larger hood,
    other then that looks damn good. Good find out the coat too, where ever did you come across that.