Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's Chrome Saber 25(Seoul P4, w/illuminated AV switch, non-sound stunt)

Oops...hit "quote" instead of "modify"....I don't drill a hole in the mirror or the tip, either.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Okay, time for

FINAL PICTURES!!!

Video to come as soon as I can get the family to quiet down long enough to shoot one...:rolls:
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 04-02-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Thats a fantastic hilt Jay-gon it looks like its right out of the LFL archives but better.

whats the over all length of that hilt? its looks to bee about 11-12 inches if i were to guess
    -Sidd-

And the blade for that matter...looks like one long blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
    Thats a fantastic hilt Jay-gon it looks like its right out of the LFL archives but better.

whats the over all length of that hilt? its looks to bee about 11-12 inches if i were to guess
    It's a bit over 13"...I'll have to measure it to get an exact measurement.

I would bet the blade is about 30 inches out of the hilt, it looks similar in length to my blade.

the longer blades look a lot more elegant i think
    -Sidd-

Sidd I think you're way off. I use 32" total myself. If the hilt is roughly 13" then the blade looks like 36" or even longer.

The blade is 36"....37" with the tip, so 35" total exposed length.....the hilt itself is 13 7/8".

Another great looking saber Jay. I know hez loving it!
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)