Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: NSCFCD#3 -- Holy Crystal Focus v5, I'm gonna DO this?!?! :)

Hi Sek, well... as this is TCSS, I don't want to post links to sites for other products (even my own), but you can most certainly find what you're looking for using the links at the end of my signatures on either FX-Sabers or elsewhere.

That being said, I want to extend my appreciation to Tim (TCSS) for allowing me to have CF-related stuff goin' on, hehehe. After all... CF is not exactly a TCSS product, but he's cool enough to know that we're out here trying to benefit the saber/"Luxeon" community... sooo... THANKS!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    Hi Sek, well... as this is TCSS, I don't want to post links to sites for other products (even my own), but you can most certainly find what you're looking for using the links at the end of my signatures on either FX-Sabers or elsewhere.

That being said, I want to extend my appreciation to Tim (TCSS) for allowing me to have CF-related stuff goin' on, hehehe. After all... CF is not exactly a TCSS product, but he's cool enough to know that we're out here trying to benefit the saber/"Luxeon" community... sooo... THANKS!
    that is true and i thank tim too for letting you do so! Heck I wouldn't have even discovered what any of this if I hadn't just randomly popped in one day.
    ...YUP!