[[Initial post here will get edited later with updates]]

Well, I'm not going to make any guarantees... and it's of course even a subject of much debate if we *NEED* any MORE sound fonts, lol... but... let's see...

Might be a DVD! But we'll call it "CD#3" for now...

CD#3 = lots of new content... but also extra content to support the other ~40 fonts from CD#1 and CD#2. In other words...

NEW POWERON/OFFS -- CFV5 is supporting some additional powerons (and a singular additional poweroff I think), soooo... of course I'm mixing some new ones for the fonts as best I can. Plan is to essentially have 3 new powerons (+1 p-off) for ~ALL~ fonts from ~BOTH~ CDs on the CD#3... and of course: the same for the NEW fonts on CD#3. Yeesh. Is that confusing or what?!?!? hahahahah...

ADDITIONAL/ALTERNATE SOUNDS -- I've been messing around with old lockup sounds and certain "blaster" ones and such, and with any luck, there will be a whole throng of stuff to choose from for as many fonts as I can re-mix, tweak and generally "add stuff" for everyone. So... like... alternate swings that may have come from font X... will now be there for font Y (although don't expect every sound set 'ported' to EVERY font, lol... that would be a bloody NIGHTMARE x 1138 + 1138 to the power of 1138--not kidding).

Sure, some of this kind of stuff YOU can do on your own (hopefully my tutorials helped)... but, hey... you might find new stuff ya like!

V5 CONFIGURATIONS -- These are going to be quite a new animal, so I'll try to cook up something that still makes it "easy to choose" something that is matching the font type you are doing the configs for. Depending on what Erv does... this might not be a big deal!

FONTS LOOKING LIKE THEY'LL BE THERE (still no promises, since I never like to say until it's 100% true):

-- Yoda style font (I hope I can make it 'distinct'!!)
-- Gundam style font
-- TRON style font
-- Video Game font (was also carried over from not making it to CD2)
-- Knight Rider style font
-- Elemental Earth (FINALLY, lol... was supposed to be in CD1... then CD2, lol)
-- Crystalline Workshop (this will be a special type of font, not really at all the same as the one Madcow made, but certainly a more 'obscure' showpiece font)

Fonts I don't plan to reveal quite yet, but will generalize:

-- Martial Arts style font (we'll call it "A")
-- Martial Arts style font (we'll call it "B")
-- Sword/Saber type font A
-- Sword/Saber type font B
-- Sword/Saber type font C
-- more to come, hopefully...

Guest fonts:

-- None confirmed yet, although I have someone in mind who has made some AWESOMELY cool fonts, one of which is just simply stellar... way better than most any of my fonts (IMHO)...

That's it for now...