Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question about new Graflex adapter.

Default Question about new Graflex adapter.

Just a quick question. Is it safe to assume that the new Led Graflex adapter is also compatible with the brass replica Graflex tops and the electrical pins that are sold in the store?

i dont know about the brass tops sold here, but the brass pins (long and short) should work, because they work on the anakin fx conversion kit....so i am sure he used the same thread pitch on this blade holder for the brass pins
    So let it be written, So let it be done.

I would assume so, as it's a replica of the original it should be relatively the same size as a real graflex. Why don't you pop Tim an email?
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

I may if I don't get an answer here first, but I figured I would post it instead of emailing him so others could benefit from his answer.

Since Tim added it to the store this afternoon, I doubt anyone has had the chance to buy one and test it yet. I think you should email Tim and ask him, then post the answer here so everyone will know.

There's no need to get smart Ace. I know no one has tested it yet. I will email him and post the answer here.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What warranted that response? Chill, TR, I don't see Ace's response as being "smart".
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Ugh... mostly it's just that I have a bad cold and am babysitting the rugrats again... I apologize. I am just pointing out that I know better than to ask the forum members in general, the question was more for Tim. I shot him an email and will wait for a reply.

I just placed an order last night, and then Tim adds this to the store....I could actually use one, too, since I have a complete brass graflex I've been slowly piecing together for a few months now.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

it was really a shock to me to see them. for ages in the wish list therad here it has said beside 1 inch gralfex blade adapters - never going to happen
    so of course i come on here tonight and im in awe, both the ribbed and v groove choke combo as well as graflex adapters. wow is all i can say.
    lil off topic and i apologize in advance but does anyone know if the luxIII optics will work on the rebels?
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"