Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Personality Types

Default Personality Types

Found this free website: http://www.mypersonality.info/ and wanted to share my results and maybe hear from some of you other forumites

You can click the results (i left them clickable on purpose) to go to my results page for more info/ a better look at the results
    Last edited by Shadar Al'Niende; 03-13-2010 at 03:35 PM.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Council Member
    Jedi Master

$40???

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    $40???
    I did not pay a dime, not sure what you clicked on....

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

yeah it asked for $40 when I got done taking it too

£19.95

Might have been part of the test I didn't click to find out....
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

well that's lame... i didn't see anything requiring me to pay... sorry folks

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Did you have to give them your email address, or cell phone #? I won't do that just to find out the "results" of a silly quiz.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I didn't have to give them anything but my name, and it even says right on the form that you don't have to use your real name. I signed up through facebook.

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path.
    They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole.
    INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing.
    They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I already know mine... (from a book that i looks like this website copied)
    ISTJ
    Introverted
    Sensing
    Thinking
    Judging
    ISTJs are responsible, loyal and hard working. They have an acute sense of right and wrong and work hard at preserving established norms and traditions. Because of their deep sense of duty they are dedicated to everything they do and are very dependable. ISTJs care deeply for those closest to them.

they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. This has gotten me in soooooo much trouble...

Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss. People like to drain my energy...

I try to gve the test I have to everyone I know. The results are really close and sometime they will look at you like you can read their mind. The human brain is incredible.
    Last edited by cardcollector; 03-16-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added more info
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...