Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Old Republic TCSS "Guild"

Default The Old Republic TCSS "Guild"

So I'm not sure if TOR will have anything directly related to the WoW concept of guilds, however, in other posts http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...t=8246&page=17 many others have expressed interest in playing TOR when it comes out on PC. I am curious how many people here would be interested in signing up on the same server and make a TCSS guild?(Perhaps not in name, but just as a way to play with people you kind of already know)

Just a thought I wanted to throw out to the masses...

although i wont be playing...(can't stand pay per month games, please no comments ) I think this sounds like a cool idea, and if i DID play, would proudly be part of said guild...
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

i am definitely playing. when server info gets released i'd be interested.

Sorry, I'm already in a guild with the express purpose of waiting for TOR to be released.
    Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment. -Jim Horning

The beatings will continue until morale improves. -KMFDM "Free your hate"

That sounds like a fun idea. Sign me up.

Awesome! Thanks to everybody that's posted so far. Once info on release dates, servers, and guild-equivalents becomes available we'll kick things into gear.

Guild? No. I don't do guilds/supergroups. Same server so that we may see eachother online and possibly play mishes together? Heck yeah.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

I'd totally be in for it. I'm already planning on buying it the minute they open the store doors(whenever that may be)
    Be forgiving of the past, hopeful of the future and mindful of the present.

Banned Sith Lord

when this games come out i will cease to have a life. but im afraid im going pure sith on my own quest... alone. i will rise my self above all other sith and become the greatest sith in the TOR universe!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

but seriously thats my plan

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    when this games come out i will cease to have a life. but im afraid im going pure sith on my own quest... alone. i will rise my self above all other sith and become the greatest sith in the TOR universe!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

but seriously thats my plan
    I guess that makes me the Jedi that will destroy you!
    I am a Jedi...unlike my father before me.