Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about the Blade holders diameter

@CrystalChambers:

They do. Ryan does sell belt clips by themselves, and his LED sabers do have LED blades.
    This is from the website:
    LED BLADES are hollow, polycarbonate tubes that feature a lightweight diffusion material inside, to spread out the glow of an LED inside the saber. They are completely removable. Because they tend to be a larger 1" diameter, they will NOT fit in any other sabers unless the hilts are designed to fit that size emitter opening.
    I think he got his electronics from Corbin's Components

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by farlander View Post
    Sev,

Just as an FYI, I've never seen a 3/4" blade that didn't wiggle, and if you have any desire to whack the saber against anything, the 3/4" are always thin walled and fragile compared to a 1" battle blade. 5 of my sabers are 3/4".
    You are incorrect, there are also thick walled 3/4" blades, but they were used mostly for EL blades, and probably not used much for LED blades because it's harder to light up the tip on those.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Board Lurker

I will try and post pics when done but it might be awhile because I have to save up for it. The design I want for my hilt is more than I have right now. Thank you though everyone. I have a picture here of what I want my hilt to look like

Last edited by sev95; 03-15-2010 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    You are incorrect, there are also thick walled 3/4" blades, but they were used mostly for EL blades, and probably not used much for LED blades because it's harder to light up the tip on those.
    Thank for the correction, Loreen. Now I have not seen, but have at least heard!