Thread: Wish to order from Turkey

Question Wish to order from Turkey

Hi all

I am new to the forums and I want to ask a question about the estimated product delivery times to Turkey.

I really want to make some purchase from the site but first I wish to know more about the delivery details.

Is there anyone who made a purchase that lives in Turkey or any country nearby?

Cheers!

Welcome to TCSS. Make sure to head over to the TCSS world map and post a pin. Doesn't look like anyone has posted one on it from Turkey, and the Euro guys are closest to you.

Quote Originally Posted by farlander View Post
    Welcome to TCSS. Make sure to head over to the TCSS world map and post a pin. Doesn't look like anyone has posted one on it from Turkey, and the Euro guys are closest to you.
    Thanks Posted a pin on the world map.

Well, it seems I'm the closest to you, but I didn't order anything yet... still learning and calculating and deciding and designing my saber...Lost of work!

Merhaba arkadaş,

Nice to have you join us. I see you're near Izmir. I have some family that live and are from there.

As a relatively new member here myself, I encourage you to read as much of the fourm threads as you can stand. There's treasure to be found in them.

Quote Originally Posted by pittapittae View Post
    Well, it seems I'm the closest to you, but I didn't order anything yet... still learning and calculating and deciding and designing my saber...Lost of work!
    Yes we are the closest. I agree it's a lot of work to decide on exactly what to buy. Hope you'll get your saber soon

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Biff View Post
    Merhaba arkadaş,

Nice to have you join us. I see you're near Izmir. I have some family that live and are from there.

As a relatively new member here myself, I encourage you to read as much of the fourm threads as you can stand. There's treasure to be found in them.
    Merhaba,

I am glad to hear from someone who has a connection to İzmir.

Thanks, I am already reading a lot