Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Components and Accessories

Has more of a Vibro weapon feel, another weapon of the old Star Wars universe. Looks cool as hell. Like the junkyard aesthetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    I'm not entirely sure that would be considered a lightsaber, but it looks awesome. Great job on that blade and the rest of the saber!
    Well, you're not wrong. It's defo not a lightsaber but I consider it an accessory to my lightsaber hilt because its an alternative blade to my standard polytube blade. The second pic down shows the effect of my lightsaber's emitter shinning through this flat blade, so although the blade has its own power source for the two leds mounted directly to it, it also utilizes the lightsaber hilt leds. The combined effect is that the blade changes from a greenish yellow to an amber colour toward the tip..

Quote Originally Posted by SFXER001 View Post
    Has more of a Vibro weapon feel, another weapon of the old Star Wars universe. Looks cool as hell. Like the junkyard aesthetic!
    Thanks. I'm still working on it so the paint job isn't final but in the end it should look a lot more convincing.