Thread: My MHS saber re-posted

Default My MHS saber re-posted

MHS pommel style 6, Main body style 1, short choke piece, blade holder style 9, blue luxeon3 kit, TCSS 1 inch battle blade. Newest pic has cellophane gift wrap inside the blade and it actually looks pretty sweet in TCSS battle blade. I think its about 4 feet of cellophane. First pic is with my light on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Do you mean this thread? It's still there.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=8998

Threads fall back onto other pages when they haven't been posted in for a while. In this case, your thread had fallen back to Page 8 of the Gallery forum.

I found it by looking at your profile and looking for what threads you've posted.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Default Victory pics

Hilt was finally fixed! Pics of the blade with cellophane gift wrap inside now. Hope it turns out ok. I think its about 4 feet of cellophane.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default ...

Oh yeah, my saber also has UltraSound 2.5.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    ...short choke piece, blade holder style 9...
    Classic. One of my favorite combos bro. Looks good. Have you thought about a brass sleeve? That's what I'm aiming for next. Again, looks good!

Default ...

Thanks farlander. And sorry Loreen for not seeing my post on that page. I don't know about a sleeve, I might just paint the hilt from the choke to the pommel. I was thinking of getting like a flat copper color for the choke and then painting the rest flat black. (Krylon spray paint). How many coats of paint and protective covering would you say to put on?

Looks good Josh! Now make another one! Do it!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Default ...

Again, sorry for double posting. Don't flame me from months on end about it either please. I didn't realize my old thread was still up.