Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS C5 meet up?

Default TCSS C5 meet up?

So here's the status. We all talk and goof around here, and I know a few of us including myself are attending C5. I had in mind that some of the people going should all meet up for a chill session at the local steakhouse. If this appeals to anyone, then post here with any other ideas you might have. I will be heading this up and getting everything together as far as booking things if we decide to eat somewhere, etc. If you've already posted here that you're attending, and it draws nearer and you can't make it, let me know so I can take you from the list. I'm interested in everyones ideas so make them known!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

I am planing on being there
    ;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist

Board Lurker
    Board Lurker

Im all over this idea like white on rice....except the price it's like 120 just to get in for the weekend. I dont' know about you, but I'd rather be spending that money toward lightsabers or bills. More likely the former.
    Be forgiving of the past, hopeful of the future and mindful of the present.

What and where is C5?
    I am a Jedi...unlike my father before me.

lol^^^ C5 is short for Celebration five. It is a Star Wars Convention. It is in Orlando, Florida, from August 11th-15th.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

August 12-15 Orlando and it's a starwars celebration (5th one?)....like a huge starwars based convention....would love to go but could only make it for sunday and between flight and ticket not really worth only one day of bliss

Council Member
    Sith Lord

This can be the official thread for C5 get togethers on the forums. Stickied.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Thanks, Alec! I appreciate it!

i'll totally be at c5, and would love to meet those of you who will be there! keep me posted on the details!
    Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.