Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: TCSS C5 meet up?

Hmm...may still have to do separate parties. They have a pretty big list and so do we.

Opinions please: who wants to abandon ship and migrate to the FX party, and who wants a separate TCSS meet up? Looks like they are making reservations on the 8th.

I dont think we should abandon ship. I do however think we should try to do it on a different day so maybe some people could go to both. The poll on FX-Sabers has Saterday in the lead for their meet up, maybe we could do it on Fri. Just my two cents.

Exclamation

Ok, so we are planning for Fri. tentatively. I'm still looking up restaurants, preferably some place that takes reservations.

I've ordered a new battery charger for my camera and will try to get Madcow's CF saber pic. But if the charger doesn't come in, I assume someone will have a camera. lol

**Update: So, apparently there are going to be a ton of Star Wars parties at the Ale House at 8 PM. The only time slot I was able to get was 5 PM on Friday. I've booked for a group of 15 to be on the safe side. I know everybody has already confirmed for 8 PM, but please do come at 5 PM if you can make it. My apologies for not having this booked sooner. Again we're now meeting Friday at 5 PM at the Orlando Ale House on 8963 International Drive. Continue to check this post for updates.**

Here's the list of members coming (as far as I know):

Alan (Fender)
    Blue Fox
    Cordaroyfog + 1 -- CONFRIMED
    DaJoQuim
    Dakarn -- CONFRIMED
    Darth Talon
    Darth Xanthus -- CONFRIMED
    Darth Zion -- CONFRIMED
    DJmoonbass
    Don (Do-Clo) + 1 -- CONFRIMED
    Eomund (me) + 1 -- CONFRIMED
    Farlander
    Fawnheart2000
    Jase Kala Maris
    Jasten Skywalker + 1
    Jedi Ranger
    JediMahi -- CONFRIMED
    Je-rel drood
    LordValk + 2
    Nineteen -- CONFRIMED
    Redeyejedi
    sks1138
    slothfurnace + 1
    Thaxos
    Wade (Rhyen Skytracker)
    $tarkiller (if his helmet comes in on time)
    Last edited by Eomund; 08-11-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Sorry. You can take me off the list.

I was hoping to go, but it just didn't work out.

Exclamation

Sorry to hear that Obi-Dar. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe next time.

So, I've done some calling around and I think that the Ale House on International Drive is our best bet. The menu looks pretty varied, reasonably priced, and they take reservations for large groups. With that in mind, let me throw out a day and time. How does 8 PM on Friday sound to everyone?

I'll need everyone to confirm, but rather than clogging up the thread, please PM me and I will just update the list.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

This little guy is taking my place.

I knew the FX peeps were gonna do that after I mentioned it over here. Whoever wants to meet with the TCSS crew can, and whoever wants to meet with the FX crew can. If I go, I'll be with the TCSS crew.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Default finally...

I know I've turned into a troll on the boards lately and have been AWOL for almost a year but I just got the good news I am going (only fo rThursday though) I'll be checking out the sabers though so hopefully I'll see some TCSS folks there.

Just had to share with folks that appreciate C5.

I hope to be there.

<<<ditching the 501st dinner>>>
    Last edited by Darth Xanthus; 08-07-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Something something something dark side,
    something something something complete.

Awesome Xanthus! I'll just go ahead and mark you confirmed.