Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS C5 meet up?

My brother and I are going, so add me +1 to the list. I'll bring the V2 with a CF that Madcow did for me when I first got into sabers. It's still my favorite.

Updated list:
    Darth Talon
    Don (Do-Clo)
    Alan, (Fender)
    Wade (Rhyen Skytracker)
    Thaxos
    Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
    Dakarn
    Blue Fox
    Cordaroyfog
    ^His wife^
    Fawnheart2000
    Jasten Skywalker
    ^^Dude that he is bringing^^
    Djmoonbass
    Jase kala Maris
    Darth Xanthus
    Farlander
    Fawnheart2000
    Last edited by $tarkiller; 03-20-2010 at 08:53 AM.
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Banned Sith Lord

dont forget the DEEJ! ill be there with my merc vode!

WOW! Reeeeally?!?! Star Wars C5! This is going to be Huge! Biggest Star Wars convention in how long? I can't believe more peeps aren't going to this!
    Well you should be ashamed of yourselves! Nerfhearders the lot of you!

I'm going. I live in Miami now so it's not that far of a drive for me! yah! but even if I still lived in NJ I would have booked a 50 buck flight on Spirit Air or Jetblue or something! come on peeps what's the good of having all these great sabers without showing them off at the biggest of Star Wars conventions!

Just my two cents…

(NOTE: this is more of a joke then flame!!! and maybe a little guilt trip also, I'd like to meet some peeps there I've spoken with online.)

A couple of suggestions about this thread if I could... rename or add to the subject "Star Wars Celebration 5 Orlando" I knew about the convention and it still took me a moment to realize what it was about. (the thread)

Also you should just keep editing the first post with a list of peeps going to the show instead of adding posts, just easier for peeps to see when they first look at this thread, but that's just my opinion.

Comeon guys go to this!

Haha. I knew it was a joke but thanks for clarifying it. Your name has been added to the list, and I appreciate your input and suggestions and they will be taken into account and thought about.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Hmmm, I feel the need for TCSS t-shirts, as a way of ID-ing ourselves. Don't mark me down quiet yet, still waiting for some job contracting issues to settle out, but I hope to see you all there.
    Last edited by farlander; 03-09-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Banned Sith Lord

Oh t shirts are awesome!!!! Great idea tim we want to buy t shirts!!!!! And more window decals to even out my car!

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    Oh t shirts are awesome!!!! Great idea tim we want to buy t shirts!!!!! And more window decals to even out my car!
    I second that. I don`t know profit/loss wise on custom shirt printing... but I would definetely buy one (or two or three...) if it was under $30...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    I second that. I don`t know profit/loss wise on custom shirt printing... but I would definetely buy one (or two or three...) if it was under $30...
    I'd recommend doing something through CafePress.com, that way you have options of colors, fabrics, and even other items like coffee mugs, mouse pads, stickers, clocks, etc. Personally, if I could get a TCSS polo, I'd be sporting it at work for sure!

Those are all great ideas! I like everyone's opinion on the shirts. Now back on track C5 anyone?