Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS C5 meet up?

Default CV attendance!!

I will be there! I am in the process of trying to figure out how I'll bring my Mando and one of my Jedi variants down there.

I should also have my Mando trading cards in hand by then, so if you see me (and recognize me, in or out of armour), introduce yourself!

If you need/want to know who to look for, post back here or PM me and I'll post a link to my Mando page.
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

So, C5 is right around the corner. I am waiting on a very valueable part of ym costume. Whether or not it arrives before C5 determines on whether or not I'll be there. If in the case that I am not, who would like to take over the responsibility of getting everyone together as well as Madcow's pics?
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

should we all have nametags with our fx and or tcss names on them? so we can tell who we all are? just a thought and maybe im just a noob lol

I asked my wife if i could get a $5,000 lathe and she said "...no, but thanks for asking." : D

Probobly not a bad idea.

What day(s) is everyone expecting to attend? We should probably meet when the majority of us will be there.

I have a 4-day pass, live in the area, and have the time off work. I plan on being there for the first 3 days but most likely not on sunday.

I imagine the bulk of attendance will be on Fri & Sat. I propose we shoot for one of those two days.

Orlando members: any suggestions on a place to meet in the area?

And is anyone opposed to a Saturday meeting?

Youngling

There are a few good places closeby to meet.

We could meet at the Orlando Ale House on International Drive, its down the street from the convention center. Its a family restaurant so people under 21 can go as well. Food and drink are affordable, they have large high top tables for bigger groups. No idea if they take reservations.

Saturday works for me, just needs to be after the Lucas/Stewart show. Saturday evening?
    "This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age."

Yeah, it'll definitally have to be after the main event, maybe even after the convention lets out for the day.

There is a thread on a fx about a saturday night to meet up

I asked my wife if i could get a $5,000 lathe and she said "...no, but thanks for asking." : D