Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: TCSS C5 meet up?

I live in Orlando. I'll most likely be there. Never been to any kind of convention before. Being unemployed at the moment I'll probably just go for one day though.

It is official! I'm going to be attending C5. Just let me know where and when we'll be meeting, and I am SO there!
    "The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

Hey guys! I'll be there. I'm not on the forums that much and I'm a noob, but I'd realy like to chill and get a chance to meet some folks with the same passion for lightsabers that I have at the greatest event of the decade! CV!!

I was gona go with my girlfreind and a buddy buuut i thought it was in CA's OC hhahaha not in Florida so sorry maybe next year
    The Dark Side Feels Good.
    I Love The Power.
    You Cant Stop Me.
    I Will Kill You...

Count me and my fiancee in. No word yet on if we'll be costuming.

I think my wife and I will be there, so add me tentatively to the list. That is if I can talk work into letting me off for it.

Are you guys bringing your sabers?

I could bring my obi, and possibly my graflex if it's finished in time.

Quote Originally Posted by slothfurnace View Post
    I think my wife and I will be there, so add me tentatively to the list. That is if I can talk work into letting me off for it.

Are you guys bringing your sabers?

I could bring my obi, and possibly my graflex if it's finished in time.
    Definitely bringing my saber. Hope to have my girlfriend's done by then as well. Please bring your Obi-wan. Bring your Graflex w/ the chassis too--even if it's not finished! lol I'd love to see that thing in person.
    Last edited by Eomund; 07-17-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Youngling

Any plans on when and where? C5 is getting closer...
    "This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age."

Yeah, any word on the meet-up? I'm only planning on going to C5 for one or two days, and want to plan those around our meeting.