Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Hoodwinked"

Sorry [] forgot

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

im was tryin to inform and tell ya guys to save the money for a video rental when it comes to video. because it was so bad storyline wise. it isnt worth payin theater prices to see it.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by informalmyx

<font color="red"><font size="6">*****SPOILER ALERT*****</font id="size6">
    </font id="red">

i didnt see it but my friend says wait to the the end of the credits there is a little thign at the end where "your" eyes open and you hear good morning professor and he said sounds liek jean

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hmm. interesting, as i was so disgusted with the movie i couldnt wait to get out, so i didnt stay through the credits. still, if a friend of mine is really bent on seeing it, i will ask them to stay and see if thats true or not, as im not paying to see it again till video release.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul

imho, x3 was fairly entertaining..standard summer fare.

X2 was miles better.

Again, imho.[]

You don't need to see any identification.

it is true about a clip after the credits , i stuck around for that at the midnight showing
    however it still left me angery about what happened to the charactor

I did two posts so my comment wasn't right on top of the page
    <font color="red"><font size="6">*****SPOILER ALERT*****</font id="size6"></font id="red">

<font color="red"><font size="6">*****SPOILER ALERT*****</font id="size6"></font id="red">

Yeah that clip at the end is just enough to leave it open as to is xavier dead? Is Scott dead? We did'nt SEE him die, and Magnito's powers are returning so are ALL the mutants powers going to return?
    For sure the plot sucked, but I think the reason for this was the fact that they didn't make it obviouse enought that they wern't throwing the francise out the window, unless thay wanted to make us angry *shurg*

<center><font size="6"><font color="red">***Spoiler Alert***</font id="red"></font id="size6"></center>

To it's credit, these films have been about, oh, say, 70-80% close to the original continuity..so the ending would probably play into that, especially with the introduction (however minor) of Moira McTaggart. What would kill me is, for part 4, if they came with Proteus as the main protagonist! Granted, the movie was very different, what with Wolvie offing Jean on Alcatraz intead of it being Scott on the moon whilst fighting the Shi'ar Royal Guard (how cool would've it been to see Gladiator?!), but it was still pretty close. At the very least, they're faithful to the characters (the ones they've developed, neway).

IMHO[]

You don't need to see any identification.

Saw it too. Midnight movie on Thursday - technically friday. Ditto to everything you said. I was so let down, it made me feel like Matrix 3 all over again.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LAN-ED-TUL

on the topic of have you seen this movie, i went to see x-men 3. the graphics and effectas werre fantastic. however, the super big letdown was the story plot sucked swampwater. it was so bad. they kill off xmen that arent supposed to die. i talked to a few friends who seen it and we all have the same opinion on it. good effects, but story sucked.

i highly recommend if anyone really wants to see this awful movie, wait for video. dont pay theater price. it aint worth it at all.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">