Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Hoodwinked"

Default "Hoodwinked"

Have you guys seen this movie? I just saw it this weekend. It's an animated film like Shrek or the type. It has some funny parts. This one part is worth sitting through the whole movie for, if this kind of thing is your cup of tea. Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo8nn...rch=hoodwinked

I took the wife to see this movie and it was a blast we laughed through out the movie, well worth seeing. Twitchy on caffine is a riot.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

FUNNY!

We so need to see this movie.

<center></center>

I guess I'm the only one who didn't find that funny, of course I saw the same joke on Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, and every single animated show and some that aren't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein

I didn't think it was that funny either. It was ok but not as funny as Shrek.

May The Force Be With You.

overall, i thought that movie was lots funnier than shrek, i saw it twice in the theaters and i loved ot both times. that that squirrel is almost exactly like my girlfriend []

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

on the topic of have you seen this movie, i went to see x-men 3. the graphics and effectas werre fantastic. however, the super big letdown was the story plot sucked swampwater. it was so bad. they kill off xmen that arent supposed to die. i talked to a few friends who seen it and we all have the same opinion on it. good effects, but story sucked.

i highly recommend if anyone really wants to see this awful movie, wait for video. dont pay theater price. it aint worth it at all.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

<font color="red"><font size="6">*****SPOILER ALERT*****</font id="size6">
    </font id="red">

i didnt see it but my friend says wait to the the end of the credits there is a little thign at the end where "your" eyes open and you hear good morning professor and he said sounds liek jean

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

I liked X3. I thought it was good but ya, it did suck all the deaths.

May The Force Be With You.

ok guys lets give a big SPOILER ALERT if yer gonna do some splainen o da movie[][]

I am hoping to see x3 this weekend and so far I know more then I want.

<center></center>