Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "Hoodwinked"

<font size="6"><font color="red">*****SPOILER ALERT*****</font id="red"></font id="size6">

i saw x men again and stayed for the thing after the credits, but what i saw was a woman standing by a hospital bed where a man was lying (i think it was the man with cancer from the video xavier shows to the kids) and then the man wakes up. it didn't have anything where "your" eyes open.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

if i understood it correctly , prof.x transfered his mind into the brain dead guy. he had mentioned something about brain dead bodies being put to use when he showed the film to the students. or am i completely misinterperating the credit clip?

like i said i havent seen it and will wait ffor DVD

<center><font size="1"><font color="maroon">Please read the FAQ and the Thread Index before you post.</font id="maroon"></font id="size1">

"Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."
    </center>

i dunno guys, from what i heard this IS the last movie. even tho they did leave a hole there for another one. all i know is i was saying out loud, what the he$% was bryan singer and stan lee thinkin when they made this movie?

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

My understanding was also that prof x transfered his mind into the guys body, in any event I don't know about the rest of you but I'm willing to bet if Harrison Ford saw the movie soon as he sat down he'd say "I have a baaad feeling about this" lol

that is quite possible, i was just confused since someone said about eyes opening and hearing a voice and that isn't at all what happened.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> all i know is i was saying out loud, what the he$% was bryan singer and stan lee thinkin when they made this movie?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They weren't, and that's part of the issue. Mr. Singer wasn't even involved..he's been helming the Superman project(I guess Prof.X isn't the only psychic!). We have Brett Ratner to thank for this latest offering.

You don't need to see any identification.

I was just about to say that Naashar. good looking out for us.

May The Force Be With You.

i didnt know singer wasnt directing this one. well, that probably explains the whole issue then. no wonder it sucked.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...